kaiz

[Help] Armor SetEffect

Having a little trouble with the DA Armor that I've configure with seteffect its all good when it just inside the bag but when I ware them it gives me critical error what could be the miss configure or wrong

Untitled.jpg

I use TrirozhkaParser and I know when I execute it, it will come out in gu_out/SetItemEffect.edf folder and inside ItemSetEffect.dat is in but when I check client side inside Datatable there are two .edf files the ItemSetEffect.edf and SetItemEffect.edf, I'm confuse here why it only give me one .edf file if in datatable needs 2? is that right?

Edited by kaiz

KickAZZ

Update: equipping them is now fixed no more critical error. but the set effect is not all the parts have effect  only head,upper, and lower the gloves and shoes doesn't give effect hmm could it be the rule? 

KickAZZ

Just now, kaiz said:

Update: equipping them is now fixed no more critical error. but the set effect is not all the parts have effect  only head,upper, and lower the gloves and shoes doesn't give effect hmm could it be the rule? 

Show us your files setitemeffect, both. 

?

4 hours ago, Dorinas said:

Can you gimme please file client of DA and code ?  i got some but when i'm editing items.edf from client side (for example ring effect ) it's gimme error something with icon code (its 189 or 226 )

You can make your own model id as long it is not in used or use by other items, for the files you can get it from the release section 

KickAZZ