Sign in to follow this  
4erepaxa

[Release] Change start Location [GU; 2.2.3.2]

I decided to share a method of changing the start location for the newly created characters.
You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
Here is the code to embed into your security system / modules:

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

You must intercept at this address: 0x00000001400137A0

Edited by 4erepaxa

😈

Any chance you could explain a bit more?
I really wanna learn but just cant find enough info to figure these things out myself.

We tried to edit starting location in the map folder as someone suggested but i dont think that is even possible,
and i assume for this type of edit we would need like the module source code but all links are broken.

Thanks either way for sharing :)

Well i assume i need a modules 2.2.3.2 source code for this to work, but cannot find any working links anymore.
Not really sure how i could make use of this without that, maybe i am missing something.

Thanks for taking the time to reply :)

Honestly i have tried, i really have no experience with visual basic but i would like to try anyway.
So i was able to compile the yorozuya, and i added a template that comes with it for addons.
Than i made a startinglocation.cpp and added in the following code:

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Now i know this is not going to work like this, could you give me any pointers to how to get this to work?
Thanks a lot again for your time, really just want to learn and put up a creative server :)

EDIT: I have no problem donating some money to your paypal to get this fixed too, i know time is valuable and nothing is for free :)

Edited by LeMinou