• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know its been too long since i came back.. and here some screenshots to prove that im still working on my project and will release soon as i can,. Thank you so much. i still work deeper on this

iCorePro  Wallhack Sensitivity Improvement and just what you said sir Re-read.ini's is already implemented im just making sure everything is smooth after reloading ini's. New* iCore Say

ok i was stuck on SayBoss part which make me slow updating this, but here whats been added. * AutoLoot *Shared Tempo *Tempo increase x2  *CB Reward *give player item via

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 10:51 PM, legendofcr33d said:

iCorePro v1 update

*AutoLoot v1

*Common Dupes fix

*FlyHack/wall/ASPD improved 

*Optimized ZoneServer

*Mau get EXP v2

*Def & Attack unit/Force nerfing/buffing implemented

@Ronhas control of the yoro github now, you could add your module to the main github so others can review. you should summarize too what you changed or fixed. like mau exp v2 for instance. i didn't notice any issue with the maus not getting any party or hit exp so i'm not sure what else would be needing to be changed, but my point is just summarize what you're adding/removing/changing inside of each feature that you bulleted so it makes it easier for us to scan the code for the details if you decide to share the module.

also the command to re-read .ini on the fly is simple and a great idea!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 11:03 PM, legendofcr33d said:

iCorePro 

Wallhack Sensitivity Improvement

and just what you said sir Re-read.ini's is already implemented im just making sure everything is smooth after reloading ini's.

New* iCore Sayboss v1

this is a project nice!! hope to test it soon keep up w/ the development sir!

OPS?

• 2 months later...

Have news?)

On 10/27/2020 at 6:03 PM, legendofcr33d said:

iCorePro 

Wallhack Sensitivity Improvement

and just what you said sir Re-read.ini's is already implemented im just making sure everything is smooth after reloading ini's.

New* iCore Sayboss v1

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, legendofcr33d said:

The last source update was stop cause of lack of idea's specially on Sayboss Part.

i will try to redo Sayboss next week and catch the RaceBossCry once more if i can, if not i will officially stop this and request to close.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 so sad sir.. Im waiting

Dedicated & RF Private Server Build Solution

WhatsAppMe & My Website & SkypeMe