Sign in to follow this  
Alex01

Looking for a RF online developer

This has been a hard time to find someone to trust, yes, RF lack of it. In the past years, I have been cheated with my own team, as well as my friends have been cheated too. I still don't find the reason to do it, but ok.

This time I have a list of things to do to create the game, plus I want someone who can edit and give the idea to make this game great. Every donation going to be to keep the server alive and pay every developer for his work.

Maybe you will come with the mind to make a lot of money and I don't judge for that, because every person time is gold, but my goal is to make a server that can last as long it can and keep every player happy playing with us.

I have been putting a lot of efforts fixing RF online bugs, adding new stuff, changing things that people never use for things that people can use, etc.

IF YOU REALLY WILL LIKE TO MAKE A GREAT SERVER OF RF ONLINE, send me a message, if you are a scammer, don't bother to send a message or if you are planning to help your friends by being developer, don't even bother to message me.

I hope I can find some nice people here.

Cheers.