Sign in to follow this  
-ES-FrankenSteiN

[HELP] Copying NPC SHIELD to Character Shield!

Good evening, I was thinking today about effects of weapons, shields, armor, but it is not my branch much less my focus! but I would like to know about a subject! Is it possible for me to add the shield effects of this NPC in the Shield of 55? If anyone knows how to do this can you let me know?

I'm kind of out of RF Online, these months on account that I'm getting married soon! but I'm coming back active! and come back bringing some projects! Thank you all! I'm waiting!McPbMhw.jpg

Originally effect existed in files but like in many other cases files were not linked (Or as far I remember that effect existed on upgrade for +6/+7 only).

In this case you locate: DARKWB.EFF in chef folder (Open with HeX editor or any), and there inside you have 5 particle effects also 1 entity effect to copy and link to 55 Bell/Cora shield mesh file. Linking areas should remain the same. Also like @PrinceRay mention you can copy *dds to keep it original look like.

bells.gif