Hi Guys,

I am new to this community and have been reading some threads as of now it's my day 2. I would just like to make my own RF can you guide me and give me some advice? I am literally at 0% or no idea on how to do it. Basically a Newbie in this Developing Field but I guess I'm a fast learner at the same time got some knowledge about coding and decoding. 

Please advise me what steps to take,
Of course, I would prefer doing RF Offline First. 

What are the average specs requirements for my PC in order to Develop and RF Offline without problems or issues?

What are the tools that I should have in order to do this? 

Where should I start?

Is there any difference in Building an RF Offline and making it Live? 

If possible please give me informative information or links of threads that I could go to and learn. Thanks and this is a great community by the way. Have a great day guys!

Edited by Skyler
More Information

RF Vega Force - Online 

First Step is !

Read articles in the Guide section. (i assumed you already did) 

It will basically help you answer your questions, and pretty much google will also help you find what you need.

Explore all sections of this forum first. If you need assistance, clarifications and others send me a message or the rest of the guys here you think might be able to help and guide you accordingly..

Welcome to rf-dev.net!

"to steal is for the hungry"

"to feed is from the grateful"

Yes, I've read some Information but I would like a suggestion from the Community that is summarized but at the same time detailed enough for me to take my first step.

Thanks bro

Edited by Skyler

RF Vega Force - Online 

1. First Step get the clean server files and client files you can choose between 2.2.3 or 2.2.3.2 

2. Next step go to tutorial section or guide section on how to setup server files to make it running offline don't make it online first try it first to yourself.

--in this step you will face different kind of problems some of the problems are in the tutorial section and guide section try reading comments also because some answers are there too

3. Next step think about what do you want to change in the server example. add new weapons, add map, edit some info, rate skills,level 

-- all this are in the guide section also.

4. while you doing these steps you will need some tools,apps that you will also see while reading those guides.

5. Patience and motivation. Good luck bro if you have any questions you can drop me message

lWweylH.gif

Thanks, bro for your guidance. In any way can I ask what are the Average Specifications of a PC in order to run smoothly the tools and running this RF Developing thing? 

RF Vega Force - Online 

Ram: 4gb (atleast)

Sql 2008 r2 express (x64bit or x32bit)

Setup tutorial video credits to the maker

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

any good processors will do, 4 cores at least.. if you want to run both server and client at the same PC you should at least have 8GB Ram, I like my server installed in SSD it gives a boost opening the app.... no fancy GPU needed,, if you need any help, send me a message, I can set it up for you,, for FREE ofc.. just a local server to toy with.. Good luck in your new journey.. 

"to steal is for the hungry"

"to feed is from the grateful"

Great Community thanks to you guys. I will contact you once I'm set since I'm currently on vacation would love to learn from people that are willing to help

RF Vega Force - Online 

As long as you are detailed with your questions & make a real effort to understand things, you will find that there are quite a lot of people out there willing to help. ;)

Good luck!