Jump to content
DevGordo

Launcher DevGordo [2.2.3.2] DONT NEED EMULATOR

Recommended Posts

Quote

LAUNCHERpng.png

launcher-1.png

Tired of emulators and apache servers? with this launcher, you don't need this kind of crap anymore . It connects to 127.0.0.1 (local ip).

It is based on original source release by temapskov in ragezone forum, however it had many many bugs and i fixed them all.

  • It uses en-gb datatable and en-gb font for ingame chat (which is arial). Now you can delete all region files inside datatable and leave en-gb only.
  • Has icon and music.
  • Settings works perfectly and all buttons are fixed. (need the included r3engine.ini).
  • Need .net framework 4.0 or better ( all updated windows 10 should have those - if you dont have, then download ).
  • If it gives a black screen, just delete the music file, or download a media player, like VLC.

 

 IF IT GIVES ERROR "THIS PROGRAM HAS STOPED WORKING" just try again. It always happens with 127.0.0.1 address, in the first try, for some reason, however there are no problems with other IPs ( tested).

 

DOWNLOAD https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cUkMGqJPlFX_IledIxJ-Gxio5_3cBFyN/

Edited by DevGordo

devgordo.webnode.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PT/BR-  quando tento logar mostra incorrect account. no login server, total connect aumenta o valor , mostrando que houve a tentativa de logar

EN - when I try to log incorrect account. in the login server, total connect increases the value, showing that there was an attempt to login

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 4erepaxa said:

he alrdy said that xD
 

7 hours ago, DevGordo said:

It is based on original source release by temapskov in ragezone forum, however it had many many bugs and i fixed them all.

 


feel free to ask anything, but everything has a price

W W W . H E A V E N - G A M I N G . O R G

everything has a price to be paid, but not always in terms of money

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, fromhell said:

PT/BR-  quando tento logar mostra incorrect account. no login server, total connect aumenta o valor , mostrando que houve a tentativa de logar

 EN - when I try to log incorrect account. in the login server, total connect increases the value, showing that there was an attempt to login

  • Its either wrong RFOnline.bin or Datatable folder. This launcher uses en-gb bin and datatable, so it wont load the game otherwise.
  • If you testing normal account, use /open first in loginserver.

Use with my client https://drive.google.com/uc?id=18YS_lCFuG4nyo17O456snuEH_OHU7h2S&export=download

Tested it right now and it is working 100%

Edited by DevGordo

devgordo.webnode.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DevGordo said:
  • Its either wrong RFOnline.bin or Datatable folder. This launcher uses en-gb bin and datatable, so it wont load the game otherwise.
  • If you testing normal account, use /open first in loginserver.

Use with my client https://drive.google.com/uc?id=18YS_lCFuG4nyo17O456snuEH_OHU7h2S&export=download

Tested it right now and it is working 100%

Okay. I'll try with your client.  but I think I might have another problem, my server is RU (Spansion 2.2.4)

 

U have a server 2.2.3.2 to share? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, fromhell said:

Okay. I'll try with your client.  but I think I might have another problem, my server is RU (Spansion 2.2.4)

  

U have a server 2.2.3.2 to share? 

Its probably a edited 2.2.3.2, as there was never a 2.2.4 official version. 

Just copy the ru-ru content to en-gb. If it doesnt work, use a en-gb bin.


devgordo.webnode.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...