RF-Dev | RF Online Development
Sign in to follow this  
DevGordo

Cash Ore System by devgordo

RF ONLINE CASH ORE SYSTEM

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION:

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Hello there !

I'm devgordo, a brazilian RF developer since 2009. I've developed more than 10 servers through these last few years and now im retiring, since rf online scene in my country is dead anyway and barely anyone plays it.

Most BR servers can't even get more than a dozen players, so why bother? Anyway, since i've invested more than 4000 hours of my life into developing cool systems for this game, im up to selling some of the best ones i've made - and others i will release for free, in time.

This one is the CASH ORE SYSTEM !

Basically, players can process a custom ore and get ingame cash points for it! 

This way, you can make certain mobs, pbs, or even the control chip drop CASH SHOP POINTS!  They drop a custom ore with a pre-defined cash point value and the players can process them in the ore npc to get cash shop points (just need to relogin to update the points).

In my video example, there are five ores ( 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k and 20k cash ore) being sold in the npc for in game gold, that way the players could farm cash shop points with dalants ! (just needed to exchange them for gold)

You can set them up any way you want - sell in npc, make it drop in mobs, bds, you decide - and i help you configure it all the way. I can customize it for you the way you like it - and it is yours forever to use and change them yourself.

Want to purchase it? Contact me !

I'm always online in discord

DevGordo#9992 (discord)

devgordo.webnode.com

Rather than zone module, i use a sql trigger for the system, so it needs to update the cash amount by relogin

devgordo.webnode.com

@DevGordo please update your thread to include a price as per our guidelines. If you are selling something you need to include a specific price.

If your thread does not comply with our guidelines soon we will be forced to remove your post.