RF-Dev | RF Online Development
H4TE

RF Fedor @ DevCorp

I'm not sure if you can help or if anyone knows, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask..

I recently purchased the RF Fedor over at Dev Corp. I noticed it has stopped writing to server history and to tbl_ServerUser_Log, so stats and such do not work now. Anyone know how or where to fix this?

You may be better off contacting them on Skype or one of their resellers. Your best answer will be from the developer and I doubt they monitor this forum.

That is also my concern and problem i am using devcorp i already message fedor to his skype because i really need a log from user like trade, chat Etc. that can be trace user activity. on his module config log.ini have a an option to enable chatAll but only GM chat can be trace not allchat by a player... i already message him but no response only seen. maybe if you message him and other client he already received the message like ours maybe he can do update to his application.

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Ah, I see. Well good luck in any case.

Game cp from Razr has this feature where he can pull trade logs per character / item ID you might want to check with him too

we dont need rzr gamcp because we already have our gamecp and rzr gamecp is so expensive this function as far as i remember is free from other free zone

In yorozuya there's a DTrade log but it only contains logs regarding dalant / gold and not items. 

Other members have reported to me that the RZR / Rayzer Game CP contains backdoors that allow the author access to your game database, or that malicious damage has been done due to this user having remote DB access to a live RF server. I have not verified these claims but please use RZR / Rayzer Game CP with caution. If the hosting is "managed" and he hosts the GameCP for you, he will require your DB information to set up the remote Game CP and will always have access to your database.

I am not trying to bash the author of this Game CP, but I've been approached by multiple different community members with the same information. As always, use caution and back up often. If in doubt, only work with trusted members of the community and vendors who advertise on RF-Dev meeting our community guidelines.