RF-Dev | RF Online Development
Sign in to follow this  
ggnorekthx

Old Giga 4 files and patch notes

Hello gang,

So I've been hanging out on the Discord and I recently discovered some old Giga 4 stuff I had on an old laptop.  Files are most likely going to be the same Kaswynn files everyone else has but I noticed some interesting tools and things that might not exist anymore.  I have uploaded the entire thing as a 1GB zip to MEGA.

Screenshot attached for reference.

Link: 

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Note: I did not scan any of this stuff for viruses so you might want to do that prior to running anything out of here.  It is all stuff I found on various parts of Ragezone many years ago.

Secondly, I also have detailed patch notes for Giga 4 pt 1, Giga 4 pt 2, and 2.1.5 just in case anyone ever wanted to see exactly what got added. I have attached a zip containing the patch notes also. 

Feel free to yell at me for wasting your time or praising me if any of the stuff ends up being useful :-)

Thanks for the reply.  Noticed there is a BIN in the 'launcher' RAR file... if anyone is in need of a Giga 4 BIN it is possible that one is clean.

Also, if anyone is interested in only part of this collection I am happy to make a smaller upload for you.