RF-Dev | RF Online Development
PrinceRay

STRS From Useful offset For ZoneServer 2232

It would be appreciated if proper credits can be added to this release as stated above. We're all here to help each other, not claim each others' work.

@Roslaw post up your stuff before other people do. I'd love to see you around here helping out! =)

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

well, if it yours then it yours,easy pz. i'm sorry for that, but i have that in my HDD without the credit like that.

im not claiming that is mine, your strs is your strs.

about the first strs, i said " who participating sharing the offset"
stop joking dude, u can't read or what "& Others who participating in sharing", and LAST MODIFIED by me in ZONE STRS,

do u have that strs zone ? 100% like that ? i only remake all, put all together, and put all credit to who sharing the ofs, and some by me and my research.

i don't even remove the credit who make piece of piece that strs.

ya u always trying to make  a flame arround ?

i edit the 2nd post, putting "Roslaw" credits.

Edited by PrinceRay

Guys how do you find those offsets for specific functions? all configuration from modules can be hex or edited with proper strs am I wrong? like these offsets are almost a "paid" zone protection system -_- wish I could contribute to it too,, I want to make siege kit mobile (msds18(UniverseGaming) already gave me some clues on how to do this) , more than 8 buffs(SF effects I guess) Mau, animus siege usable by all races those kind of "stupid" things,, since I couldn't find any free protection with buffme system I had to mod my classes and skillclasses to allow Speed for everyone :) Wish I had more knowledge to work with the zoneserv,,, meanwhile im trying to open maps files but thats way too out of my league, I have Formated my messy computer Now I'm Back to the scene

Okay, I do not want to argue with you just because of such a cheap file.
I just want to remind you that if you want to share files make sure that's files is not made by someone else.

Proof of modification

You do not need to go excessive to give credit on your behalf along with ads about your website.
I will support anyone who wants to continue the research and development of RF Online Private Server. I would appreciate it...
but I really hate those people who are trying so hard to get Credit just from making a small modification on the other people's stuff.

Edited by Roslaw

I told u, i got that file from somewhere, and its on my HDD without ur name. And now i edit that, to put ur credit. Now thanks i know who made it, or if u want it not for release, i will put it down.

If u think for you its only "small modification", and like trash for u, ok no problem. I just want ppl more easier to seeing those stuff.

I only put the last modified by me on that strs, modified it and put something which never release by people on strs / ofs.

I put credit for who making that, and some or their website are down. So i make the site, to ppl if want download other stuff.