RF-Dev | RF Online Development
Sign in to follow this  
KingDiamond

DevCorp lack of accountability

The lack of responsibility of the owners of DevCorp is absurd, by mistake of them the server can not be put online, and still says that going to sleep, it is no problem of the person who bought the protection that you are sleepy.I am doing this post because this is not the first time that you have the same complaint from the devcorp guys, they only get the money and shit for the buyers.

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Remembering that I am not here to fuck the owners in person, I only ask for more responsibility from them

When a license is invalid the damage of the game in general is 5051from devcorp.

Edited by LewS

Well, some issues aren't so straightforward, especially when making your own hooks to alter how the server memory is handed. Debugging code can be tedious alone, much less debugging which one of the various memory hacks went wrong. 

Fedor can be an ass at times but you gotta be patient with him. Also a lot people buy his stuff and have zero clue about how it works and all the stuff he has in it. Learn the ins and outside of his protection before you go live. His defense system for in game pvp and pve is a pile of trash. Most don't know how to turn it off... I've never had a prob with fedor