RF-Dev | RF Online Development
Sign in to follow this  
LewS

RF GameCP V2

Confirmed these files are from Carlos aka Capiroto  , Owner of CJ-Protect , Mostly known scammer on Brazil , As per some experience.

And these files were passed to LewS or either Capiroto and LewS will be same Person. 

Please do inform where the source from LewS

Posted (edited)

As I answered via PM, I know the capiroto known as Carlos Souza here in Brazil.
I had few conversations with him.
I got these files with my friend João Carlos who no longer works in the area, through help in some problems with their files.
I know that Capiroto sells the cracked protection of the devcorp by selling it for a lower value.
And known with Rodielle he sells the GameCP to the clients of the "CJ Project" of the capiroto.

I hope this has answered your questions.

An example of the sale of the CJ Project (Cracked Dev Corp.) and with gamecp v2:  You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content. (Owner forum capiroto)

Edited by LewS

I have this source a few years already, I was already thinking of making it available because I do not like PHP and so I can improve and create new tools for rf online

Posted (edited)

I have little confuse i use RU nation so all account will go tbl_RFTestAccount when i try register it say but im already execute email and btcode to rftestaccount any free hands to help me out?

• Failed to insert the User Account data into the database. Contact an administrator.

nevermind already fix by myself

Edited by Senyorito

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Check function.php, you will find the problem. "Failed insert account" that mean the query is executed but didnt successfully inserted. You must match 'em all with your tbl_RFTestAccount column design.

Hi, i have a little concern, when i input host user and pass on config for gamecpDB i got "couldnt connect to rf gamecp server", but if ill leave it blank it runs. What could be the possible cause?. Thank you in advance.

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

I did put 127.0.0.1 on host same with other config, and for port, i did turn off my firewall but Ill try again when im home, ill just reply to this thread with screenshot if still not working thank you.