RF-Dev | RF Online Development
LewS

RF GameCP V2

Posted (edited)

I decided to launch this gamecup of the cracked interpredweb, as it already has several people already have it.

There is another gamecp that uses the base of this, which is the rayzer but is paid if you want additional addons.

Many people sell it just by changing the credits and copying the rayzer css =) .

So I do not mind pitching.

Required: IonCube loader

Old version : 

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

image.png.e37134bd0c6c2dd1835d34c2c43cc011.png

Edited by LewS

Posted (edited)

Awesome release @LewS, but for anyone want get more addons i prefer buy/rent GameCP at provider are experienced and fully working + fast response like RZR or something else :)

currently i'm working on new addon :D

Tested: not required IonCube loader.

Edited by Nuna

Posted (edited)

copying the rayzer css =) , therefore before rayzer only use 1 css skins, 1 bootstrap which Slate.

The original was default bootstrap skins.

then story changed, when some people / like me give an option to ppl giving them a choice a skin of GCP / requested modified of GCP rzr skins.

is not copying the rayzer, but it was a css from bootstrap skin, You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content. for more information.

Edited by PrinceRay

Tips: if you get confused about registering an ID, just look into php files function.php line 1822, remove BCodeTU and all dependencies. because in several DB, BCodeTU doesn't exist in tbl_rfaccount but in tbl_RFTestAccount. if you dont know how to do it, just run sql query from Register Error Fix folder.

if you want add more column, like: pin, gender, phone number. Create new variable in function.php and create new global function.

" when some people ", and me too modified css of their rzr gcp when some "customer" request for that.

First its not "CRACK" let say that was "DECODE" you don't even need ioncuber once you decode it.Because ioncuber programm also they use to make license or protect your php files.But if your decode programm not good some code was missing like words of "DEFINE".If you got problem like "WHITE PAGE" that means there's have missing code on that page so you need to "DEBUG" the page and you will see the line have missing code.If you asking "HOW TO DEBUG THE PAGE" it's many tutorial on google.com.

Posted (edited)

So LewS where you got this files, you do have any connection with Capiroto ? 

I seems like the one i had and one scammed me was Capiroto for this .

Any connection ? 

Edited by Dev Crime