NEED MODULE SERVER AOP !

• Development Team

I haven't seen real files first hand. Good luck working on those files as they are very rare. AOP (4.15) has been uploaded by other people and are readily available. If you want what AOP offers I'm sure you could just use that version.  Due to the rarity you would need to use a Program DataBase file (.pdb ) to add new features. If you don't know how to use a .pdb file it is going to take a longer time to add that in yourself, most people don't volunteer their free time unless you have something unique and interesting. 

Edited by PC_Bro

I'm PC Bro

• Development Team

You still won't be able to use a module from 2232 with AOP.  Unless you are writing/have access to the  module code itself and find all the offsets  required by the module inside of the AOP zoneserver.  If you are using Yorozuya, it was never built for AOP so you will have to rework it for AOP.

Modules aren't compatible between different zoneserver files, let alone RF game versions.

footer2.png.b245fae59d390b825e42fd9d300dddd8.png

• Development Team
1 hour ago, FelixBeta said:

There's no such thing as 2.2.3.4 or 2.2.3.5.

2.2.3 -> 2.2.3.2 -> Canceled 2.2.4

Then it's 1.5 Defcon and 4.1.5 AoP, or w.e. CCR naming rocks

Strange... Agony has a copy of it.

I'm PC Bro

• Development Team

I have yet to see any guide or release for that,  even more so now AOP server files exist. People will use AOP server files long before they re-engineer 2.2.3.2 server to work with the AOP client. 

To do it however you have to handle both the extra packets the AOP client sends and alter any existing packets they changed in AOP. You'd likely use wireshark and your own debugging tools to do this.

Before the AOP server files were released, this was the way many AOP servers worked. 2.2.3.2 server with an AOP client.

But in reality there isn't a whole lot AOP adds to the game, unless you are aiming to use the more recent AOP clients with higher party caps and that awful looking christmas sleigh mount.

Edited by Alyx

footer2.png.b245fae59d390b825e42fd9d300dddd8.png