RF-Dev | RF Online Development
DeusEx

RF Online Game CP for 2.2.3.2 (GU)

i think i have a copy of these that does not require ioncube, anyways ioncube is used i think to protect the files not get stolen for those paid version.. well, I made some added pages for this but only just basic files since i'm not yet into php that much, i'm a noob,, and if ever there will be more interesting things added to it, i'll be willing to contribute..

Edited by P-DevOrg

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

it sound interesting. the latest version of this gamecp is 2.3 but now it self is 2.1.x i think. so more addon will not exist. if want to release that file is a nice contribute. you can make new features like convert system point, guild leader manager, new event claim, or etc.

Edited by Nuna

whenever your php files was encode to ioncuber you can still stole the files if you know how to decode the encode files to ioncuber but after you decode it some code missing and you will get problem like white page if you get white page problem you need to debug it so you will know what line was have missing code

This is the gamecp v2 cracked of Interpred Web, the most updated is from Rayzer that the same basis of this however is paid.

I'll upload it to the release files, so I've seen several that I already have so I do not mind launching the community.

Edited by LewS

The code may restrict against direct IP access. Try using localhost instead of 127.0.0.1.