RF-Dev | RF Online Development
DeusEx

RF Online Game CP for 2.2.3.2 (GU)

Posted (edited)

i think RF Game CP still be hottest topic to discuss, so i'll share it that i got from RG. these features are good but lots of bug.

So, i want to know how people can do with this, fixing some problems, create a new add-on. With pleasure you can update this gamecp into GitHub repo.

Preview:

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Required: IonCube loader

Uploader: Alleria, likertuban.

Credits: i dunno where to give credits, someone called it sweetbox, intrepid, aaron gcp.

Latest Version:

Edited by Nuna

Posted (edited)

Its true, someone have the latest of the gamecp version.

This release is purposes for learning how to play with gcp, including fix php/mssql script and make new addons, so if you have a newer version it more easier then.

Im not really expert about php language, but with this you can learn a lot. If you find a newer version with full of addon, it will be not "fun"  anymore hahaha

Edited by Nuna

im not sure but aaron was old owner of interpid i search also dragon gcp and try to decode it 

PS: im not a kind person destroy other people work im just trying to help other person to keep thier money and spend to other thing

I know about it, this files have a lot of bugs and sql injection problem, so it's not compatible to run with your server. This source already leaked since 2012 or before.

This thread is open to discuss about it self, all comment will be accepted. Im just help to grow rf dev since more stuff is available in paid version.