Hello and good day to all, I want to share my simple tools i develop to make a GM or Admin of the server easy there task finding code or command this is AOP base source .
some of option are coming soon because i need to figure out  what is functional and not functional for Dev-Corp and HVN. Software is 100% free and beware of someone selling it, Due to encryption some of antivirus detected as malicious most of it detection is from free antivirus but it 100% safe

This tools made by visual studio 2019

Tools Functions
1. You can search via index, code or description
2. Load Item Code
3. Load Monster Code
4. Load AOP Base Command

Note: If you feel this software is not safe then do not use it or download
Credit: Fuzzy and NiteMare

mg3mw573l4shcv1zg.jpg

q2naj54uzpb4ceozg.jpg

li0n9v1qe7t3kjdzg.jpg

Application Exe Scan using full license antivirus
wngo7vkjrlzpkhczg.jpg

Here is the download link 
Click to download

You inspired me to unfold the untold mysteries of the CODE. Otherwise I am but no one. By bringing me in the strong binding FORCE of the CIRCLE,
I began to know the very reason, why I exist. And without a twofold deliberation I became a warrior, A WARRIOR OF THE CODE. And I will set the world FREE....

By: CodeWarrior

I thank you for crediting me in your post, but I have to say, if you used any of my code then you must also release the source for it.

The whole reason I released the source was for people to come together to make the software better and come up with new ideas for it.

If you did not use my source to help make this program, then good for you. Although, looking eerily similar to me 🤣

Especially when its posted using the same coding platform that I make my codes tool with, and is released not long after my source was posted...

I hope I am wrong lol

My Projects / Tools

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, NiteMare said:

I thank you for crediting me in your post, but I have to say, if you used any of my code then you must also release the source for it.

The whole reason I released the source was for people to come together to make the software better and come up with new ideas for it.

If you did not use my source to help make this program, then good for you. Although, looking eerily similar to me 🤣

Especially when its posted using the same coding platform that I make my codes tool with, and is released not long after my source was posted...

I hope I am wrong lol

Oh sorry sir but actually you give me an idea only but i do no if you have a source code release because this is my own code i mentioned a PL above. and also yes i make same like your interface of listview but big deferent of coding and platform if you see all of my work i release here and you will see it is big deferent i have my own style of coding and i don't leech because i know how to right a PL

Edited by ErlBinary

You inspired me to unfold the untold mysteries of the CODE. Otherwise I am but no one. By bringing me in the strong binding FORCE of the CIRCLE,
I began to know the very reason, why I exist. And without a twofold deliberation I became a warrior, A WARRIOR OF THE CODE. And I will set the world FREE....

By: CodeWarrior