RF-Dev | RF Online Development
DeusEx

Collection of Guide/Release to Build RF Online

Collection of guide/release thread to build RF Online step by step - RF Online 2.2.3.2 Version.

1. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  2. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  3. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  4. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  5. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  6. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Addon

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

helpful ?  press thanks button :)

Edited by DeusEx

Im using

win7 SP1 x64
I got problems on installation where this error pops out >>> "is not a valid login or you do not have permission."
Did find some answers but still that error exist and its too annoying.

If the use of SQL Server 2008 r2 is the same as those i have provided (Xampp and MySQL), do you think its worth a try? As I observe, Data files that is available on release section is for Account databases only (Username, Password, Birthdate, etc.), Normally i use those Data Servers for private servers the same as that, but included with ItemDB, MonsterDB, MapDB, etc.

Good day, I'm a newbie. So, I was able to make it work with every IP configurated at 192.168.100.100(LAN). I have no idea on how I can make others connect to me. When I tried to change all the IPs to my public IP address(looked it up on whatismyip.com) the accountserver,loginserver, and zoneserver does not start or does not connect with each other. Can anyone give me an idea on how to make it live? Thanks.

Tried port forwarding and changing IP of launcher, still no luck. Sorry, I'm really a newbie.

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Make sure you have dedicated public IP that you acquired from your ISP. if you're using dynamic IP, then you can't use the IP for public connection. 

Setup all IP into LAN IP, except Gate IP (set to your public IP).