RF-Dev | RF Online Development
Nuna

Collection of Guide/Release to Build RF Online

Collection of guide/release thread to build RF Online step by step - RF Online 2.2.3.2 Version.

1. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  2. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  3. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  4. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.
  5. Setup Server Files - (unavailable yet)
  6. You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Addon

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

helpful ?  press thanks button :)

Edited by Nuna

Hi.. Can i use xampp OR MYSQL server for this? Or it really do needs to use sql server 2008 r2. i got running problems while installing sql server 2008 r2 in my machine. Thanks

xampp is for webserver, SQL server is for RF Online data environment (storing data), you should install SQL 2008 R2 or above for that.

I see.. how about using xampp's MariaDB? I used this on my RO private server DB.. i think this one should work too..

I really tried to use SQL server 2008 r2 but still i got running errors...

Sql server 2018 r2 requires windows 64 bit os. And if you got trouble try reinstalling it. 

Im using

win7 SP1 x64
I got problems on installation where this error pops out >>> "is not a valid login or you do not have permission."
Did find some answers but still that error exist and its too annoying.

If the use of SQL Server 2008 r2 is the same as those i have provided (Xampp and MySQL), do you think its worth a try? As I observe, Data files that is available on release section is for Account databases only (Username, Password, Birthdate, etc.), Normally i use those Data Servers for private servers the same as that, but included with ItemDB, MonsterDB, MapDB, etc.