PC Cafe Premium Item RF

Hi guys. can you guys give me some clue about PC Cafe Premium item ? what i want is when id has premium service, it give certaim item. like booster and injure. and for some level it can give armor that suit his/her last job. i already search but it stuck or if you guys find something like this. can you help me post that Topic? sorry i didn't mean being lazy but i really stuck here.

thanks before guys. i really appreciate it. :) 

• 5 weeks later...

Hello bro i doing the same thing right now, you want edit what itens premium accounts recive when PC ROOM is actived right ?

for edit itens you have to go in pcroom.dat in serverside (script) there you can edit all itens premium accounts recive, but you have to edit it in client side too i looking for strs for pcroom client side but i cant find one working for 223.2 if someone can give it i will be greatful.

Here at least i have strs for pcroom *server side*
pcrom.strs for serverSide

• 2 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 7:13 AM, darkfox said:

Hello bro i doing the same thing right now, you want edit what itens premium accounts recive when PC ROOM is actived right ?

for edit itens you have to go in pcroom.dat in serverside (script) there you can edit all itens premium accounts recive, but you have to edit it in client side too i looking for strs for pcroom client side but i cant find one working for 223.2 if someone can give it i will be greatful.

the file is no longer available sir, I can't download it

fico

• 5 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 6:13 AM, darkfox said:

hello bro. thanks for the reply. i appreaciate it. sorry for the late reply tho, i got really bussy with my real life issues so i can't really put my time in this issues. but yes, what i really want is when the account has premium service. it give certain item such as booster or wind knife.  can you re-upload the file please? becuase the file can not be downloaded. sorry for the trouble. :)