RF-Dev | RF Online Development
Sign in to follow this  
H4TE

TEST SERVER Availible! GIGA 4 Final (lv50 cap)

Hey guys!

I have a Giga 4 Episode 2 server (Kaswynn), I am looking for a developer to simply set all the "Store NPCs" to default, original, vanilla, retail settings... and possibly make the intense Akeron work. I tried myself,  but my structure files either error or are incomplete for this. Any help would be appreciated, and you can have full access to the server via Teamviewer for developing what ever your heart disires, I'll set you up as a trusted connection so you can access it at anytime. 

To sort out all the npcs of the game or simply add the akeron, I do not understand much.

If you are in doubt how to edit npc etc make a topic in the support area, and if it is to fix all npcs of the game hardly anyone will do for free.

Edited by LewS

The NPCs in HQ are labled as GM-Weapons, GM-Armor ECT I believe the files I have magentix got a hold of first, as his name is on every NPC. I just need those changed back to default, along with their inventory. And yes the Akeron isn't working. They only thing I can offer atm is access to the server to a test server to use at your own dicretion for what ever you may want to develope. 

Edited by H4TE

I do not know how the Giga4 works, but if it is the same as the higher versions.
Your problem is connected to NDStore.edf and Store.edf will get cleaned both.

I should have some structures on the server side.
But the client side only only have store.strs would recommend you use a newer version of RF Online as 2.2.3 or 2.2.3.2.
Some servers edit the 2.2.3.2 files to become a "giga 4" as they call the "Classic" server today.

It will be difficult to get structures for this version.
Sorry for not helping you, Good luck.

Edited by LewS

If you look for my structure collection release i thin store strs for client was there, cant verify if it works or not tho.  
Akeron issue was lack of model or incorrect model code i think.

Yeah Woody we've talked before :), I'm not really sure what I want to do atm. I find alot of players wanting a mid rate, retail experience with out everything  just givin' to them or being able to just buy it, and we agreed that this was the golden era of RF.. . I want to keep the cash shop as limited as possible but profitable enough to keep the server a float. I want it to take a full month of dedicated hard grinding to reach max level. And That's all I really have panned out atm. A vanilla RF if ya will, with out taking 2 years to each max level LOL !

Edited by H4TE

Soooo.... super necro post here, but do you still need assistance with this @H4TE?

I assisted Ron and the team with translations and renaming maps/npcs/skills etc on one of their projects and would be willing to help you with your NPC stuff.  I am looking to build "retail like" Giga 4 server files for my own private collection and need to do this anyways so figured we could team up.

Let me know if this is still something that you want to do.

Edited by ggnorekthx