pierge

Select character = closing program

Hello

My problem is every time I create a character, I can't select it again when I leave the game

Do I have to configure something to allow me to select my created character, again without closing the game or starting the program?

Thank you!

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

this happen in GM mode

How change my databse? in RF_User? i select this 

-- RF_User -- Version: RF-Dev Game Files DECLARE @RC int DECLARE @id varchar(13) DECLARE @pw varchar(13) DECLARE @depart varchar(32) DECLARE @class varchar(12) DECLARE @name varchar(12) DECLARE @birthday varchar(10) DECLARE @grade int DECLARE @subgrade int SELECT @id = '!test1' SELECT @pw = 'test1' SELECT @depart = 'none' SELECT @class = 'GM' SELECT @name = 'name' SELECT @birthday = 'None' SELECT @grade = 2 SELECT @subgrade = 2 EXEC @RC = [rf_user].[dbo].[pInsert_Staff] @id, @pw, @depart, @class, @name, @birthday, @grade, @subgrade DECLARE @PrnLine nvarchar(4000) PRINT 'Stored Procedure: rf_user.dbo.pInsert_Staff' SELECT @PrnLine = ' Return Code = ' + CONVERT(nvarchar, @RC)

Edited by pierge

Check the tutorial in the starter guide section. I would recommend you downloading the files provided there

small minds are quickly broken.

Hi! Yes, I have already learned that I have more than 2 GM items or GM rings, the program closes, but that is not the problem, the problem is that when I create a character I test it and then I go out again or I do " log out "I cannot select it again because the program is closed, I would think it is something that is determined and should change it but for the moment no one has given me a solution

???

You are not close to the problem that I have, it has absolutely nothing to do with the problem that I have, thanks still for trying to help