ErlBinary

RF Account Manager

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

check connection string try to complete that using ip and port also that is my instant name my default instant name

You inspired me to unfold the untold mysteries of the CODE. Otherwise I am but no one. By bringing me in the strong binding FORCE of the CIRCLE,
I began to know the very reason, why I exist. And without a twofold deliberation I became a warrior, A WARRIOR OF THE CODE. And I will set the world FREE....

By: CodeWarrior

Now I take the another error:

"Ocorreu uma exceção não tratada no aplicativo......

Sequencia não foi encontrada como DateTime válido"

Framework 3.5 already installed.

Getting these two errors. Please Help.

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content. Edited by genusmig

Use Default Billing or add OnlineStatus Field at tbl_general

You inspired me to unfold the untold mysteries of the CODE. Otherwise I am but no one. By bringing me in the strong binding FORCE of the CIRCLE,
I began to know the very reason, why I exist. And without a twofold deliberation I became a warrior, A WARRIOR OF THE CODE. And I will set the world FREE....

Check SQL Connection String like Instance name or if you use online connection check instance name and use password of sql and make sure your ip is add to fire wall exemption 

im am not that experience for said method but if you are saying sql string is this what you mean?

unknown.png

Yes im on localhost also what is this firewall of what you speak of.

This is also the connection_string.ini contents i have no idea what to change here to be honest 

unknown.png

also pressing ok on that old error message a couple of times opens the program and then i check server config and this is what i get

unknown.png