RF-Dev | RF Online Development
ErlBinary

RF Account Manager

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Thanks image came from old version and need to setup connection using that option. in new version just put the connection string inside .ini file that option is use to select connection if local or online

I see.... Thanks :) everything works now

ahhh BTW how do I add new item ? cuz I can only give upto golden weapon my server have new and custom items how do I add them on this manager

Edited by kaiz

few test results :

1. your instant function have bugs, when i click UPDATE, type data error show up. "Error converting data type nvarchar to float"
  2.  you should disable button / disable APPLY ITEM button when there's no item code provided (empty field) or wrong itemcode.
  3.  instead making list item static, make it dynamic ( put DB Item is good, coz user can add their item code.
  4.  cash shop database is based from tbl_UserStatus, people nowday using tbl_personal_billing
Edited by PrinceRay

That is my old version and free i have my personal and full function and lots of function even the gamecp database can handle all manipulating from database is functional like massive reward, reward for all account add VP send guild pack, send solo pack set from helm to shoe even equip item can handle

Im not talking about ur paid version man, i just reporting the bugs / giving suggestion for this version.

U share the free one but 1 function not work fine, are you not fixing that?

Its up to u then hehehe.