Sign in to follow this  
MrSanta

Miracle Scammers aka Ravennvm

First of all Hi everyone, 1 month ago i found a Website selling custom server Files and giving u game cp ( bugged not everything is working some stuff making errors) and ofc u can get ur server Host there . So I payed around 400$ for everything. this is the website www.Miracle-dev.com   now if u go on the website u see a lot of stuff for sale. I Bought the cheap 1  for 85$ there are some nice stuff but they didnt add em so i asked Ravennvm and his 2 friends  to fix it , cuz i payed for it . ( i could just add the stuff myself but fck off i payed  for this service ) so i pmed the 3 Friends and  told em some stuff dont work like

Free Edit NPC 

Free Enable Cash Point System

Add 3 Items Combine 

Custom Npcs gave us dcs after clicking on it a lot of more bugs

Then i opened a thread here and he saw it and he told me if i keep saying his files are bugged he will close my server  and i wouldnt get my money back.  So i had to delete my thread and i tryed to talk nice with Ravennvm. after few days we closed the Project and we wanted to work on ur own files and fix bugs and stuff etc . (  why didnt do this befor? cuz Companys like Miracle offer u finished files already but they dont work and are bugged ) remember i bought the lvl 50-75 files , i told them i want to open a 50 cap server only and they said ´´ np it will work you just need to buy the files and we add them for you´´ but Nothing worked realy Nothing it was like using normal files u found for free on any website.

anyway after i told Ravennvm that i want to close the Project he made me an Offer ( ofc he would lose 1 Monthly payer) he said he will fix everything  for and he wanted me to send him a list what he should fix . But befor i gave him the ok i asked him about the deal! He said he will fix everything but i need to let some of his friends play on my server with unlimited game cp Points. well i was not happy but said ok . i sent him the to do list and he said ok np gimme 1 week . after week ( today) i pmed him cuz i wanted updates! in 6 days i have to pay the server host game cp website etc . He told me he didnt finish anything he will just add the server files i bought and give it a try and i have to buy a tool from ( he wants more money) ... then i got pissed and i told him to put my 400$ in his *** .  I told this guy i will close my Project then he wanted a to do list from me i sent it to him and he is trying to scamm me again and want me to buy a tool from him. 

Anyway I have the whole Chat History  i dont care what raven will say here cuz he is waiting for my Thread but  guys dont do the same mistake ofc its my fault beliving anyone i dont know on facebook and send him 400$! yes my Money is gone! he wont give me it back.. but why im Posting this? Dont do the same Mistake ! RF-Dev.net offering a lot of stuff for free and we can learn here so much and  if u want to buy anything just ask some of the Admins here or Ron if u can belive this company .. cuz i didnt ask anyone i just bought it 😃

Anyway i have the whole Chat History if needed i will SS everything and upload em in the comments . @ravennvm i know ur waiting for my thread cuz i told i will make it Public but never forget God can see everything and im a Daddy with 2 Kids just wanted to do some nice stuff . If u go to market and u buy a Playstation and they tell you u will get the Playstation with 2 Joysticks for 400$ then they will give you the fcking Playstation with 2 Joysticks and not just 1 Joystick . 

Im Sorry for this but its a warning for everyone dont buy anything from Ravennvm and his Company Miracle ! They are 3-5 ppl im not sure maybe just 2 with different Acounts ! If u buy anything and ur not happy with his service cuz its not like they told you on website they may just close ur server and tell you to fck off

Edited by MrSanta

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

I will for sure ! We learn from mistakes mate .....i hope no1 will do the same dumb mistake 

So this guy really making thread about this . Okay i'll clarify this thing

First , This guy only bought the server files lv 75 .. I repeat lv 75 . So our agreement is just setting his server based on the server files he bought  . After buying my lv 75 server files this guy opened lv 50 cap server and told me that he just bought the server files without developing service .

Second , After opened his lv 50 server , He told me that the server files ain't works well (even idiot knows that lv 75 server files is different with lv 50 cap) . When I asked what's the bug/problem then he came up with stupid reason . He said that there's no Launcher akeron type c lv 50 (This item is not exist even on CCR pure files) and this guy asked me to add that . Of course I refused to do that since its out of our aggreement

Third , Those reason that he said I gave extra combine , Enable cash shop ,etc (REALLY DUDE ? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BUYING SERVER FILES WITH PAYING DEV TO SETUP YOUR SERVER ? ) and cash shop was enabled on my server files . All he was said was not enable cash shop but he asked for auto cash (regen cash point) and of course its not included in our first aggreement 

Forth , This guy is literally stupid , He is newbie and didn't know anything but decided to open a server . He said that he paid for 400$ for me but its actually 200$ for Game guard , 130$ for Virtual dedicated server and 80$ for the server files 

And last thing is this guy is literally a noob and idiot , so don't bother to have a business with him 

I regret my mistake sold this guy my server files , I have a lot of clients out there but there's no idiot customer like this , I even offered this guy free fix (not adding new stuffs) but still this guy is too idiot to understand my nice offer

You can post your screenshot here so everyone knows who's idiot here .. I'll be waiting your screenshot so that i can teach you a lesson

Thanks

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

This is the last fix he gave to me , I was selling him lv 75 server files and do you really think I'm being responsible to fix these list ? LOL

i worked with @ravennvm around 1 year, he is a good guy and always attend any request sended.

I don't want this to be a defense on your person or service, but I am sure many of the failures are not due to him.