g00dw1n

Yorozuya - Open Source Zone Guard [2.2.3.2]

9 hours ago, Tuksor said:

Off-Topic:

@g00dw1n , do you have a paypal account or something like that?

I would like to support your work through donations together with other people in the community who think the same way.

It would be a way to thank you for the hours already invested in this, and maybe encourage you to guide us on the right path to continue giving life to this project.

I hope this does not goes against the rules of the community

i agree with this ideia, can put like one way each uptade, example, if donations get like 100usd you can fix all bugs, if get like 250 you can add new module... i think this zoneserver is the best, only need little attetion

On 6/12/2019 at 8:45 PM, Tuksor said:

Off-Topic:

@g00dw1n , do you have a paypal account or something like that?

I would like to support your work through donations together with other people in the community who think the same way.

It would be a way to thank you for the hours already invested in this, and maybe encourage you to guide us on the right path to continue giving life to this project.

I hope this does not goes against the rules of the community

1) I dont have paypal
2) I have no desire to develop this project in open source

5 hours ago, darkfox said:

so this project its really dead ?

then we can make one group and share the cost for continue the development... we share the cost, pay you and we recive this project complet.

I no longer participate in the development of the public version of this project. But anyone can do something useful and make a pull request. I will look at it and most likely it will be merged in master

As far as I know @Ron wanted to develop it and move it to gitlab

Edited by g00dw1n

On 6/21/2019 at 4:47 PM, g00dw1n said:

I no longer participate in the development of the public version of this project. But anyone can do something useful and make a pull request. I will look at it and most likely it will be merged in master

As far as I know @Ron wanted to develop it and move it to gitlab

It is still planned, just very busy IRL at the moment. We also had a couple other projects come up we are playing with.

Something will happen in time.

I want to restart work on this stuff if anyone's interested, contribute to the project and have it released as soon as something semi-stable +comes(because I am not dense and know this thing will probably never be fully stable)

Edited by Alikser

Some guy who played on CM-Solus a long time ago