RF-Dev | RF Online Development
g00dw1n

Yorozuya - Open Source Zone Guard [2.2.3.2]

Can anyone tell me how I can work the brilliant gold box and the coupon box, which is collected in the mining? with this protection the boxes do not open, they give an Error Unknown Error (12), but only the ones that we take in the mining, the other boxes and pills work normal!

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

thanks, i tried it all and it solved my problem by using 2.2 and releasetype = release

btw, is there any way that i can do to prevent the zone server from crashing every few hour?

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

you have to open rf online.bin hex editor to find the settings from the instructions (offset)You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content. and replace the values.

I have read all the comments in this topic

maybe with a little knowledge of me in programming, it can help solve some of the problems in this server in my part time

but beforehand maybe I need time to study the source code that has been made by @g00dw1n

I hope that this source code can grow well so that we can all feel that we have a server that is much better and always updated

and I don't feel like looking good but this is for us 😁