g00dw1n

Yorozuya - Open Source Zone Guard [2.2.3.2]

On 2/16/2018 at 2:27 PM, andreycl said:

@g00dw1n

sir this just report

Range Hack

And Speed Hack.

thank you.

This video is valid, and the owner using your guard version 1.4 release version (not pre-release version).
the video is came from his Players who record it with their own SmartPhone. but you say that is not protected by your ZoneServer / Guard. ^_^

2 hours ago, g00dw1n said:

without offsets for SetItemEffect will be stable critical error, if you actively use items with SetItemEffect

I can no longer provide a server for tests. But I'm still interested in finding the truth, for now it looks like a bullshit

Since 2009 I have never heard, or rarely get a report from players that experienced critical errors due to actively use items with SetItemEffect.
But okay. I will not try to againts your statement...
This is all just my fault, because I'm always talking bullshit about your guard ^_^.
You can move forward and keep developing this good things. ThankYou’ for all your great work.. :cheers

Edited by Roslaw

6 hours ago, Roslaw said:

This video is valid, and the owner using your guard version 1.4 release version (not pre-release version).
the video is came from his Players who record it with their own SmartPhone. but you say that is not protected by your ZoneServer / Guard. ^_^

Since 2009 I have never heard, or rarely get a report from players that experienced critical errors due to actively use items with SetItemEffect.
This is all just my fault, because I'm always talking bullshit about your guard ^_^.
You can move forward and keep developing this good things. ThankYou’ for all your great work.. :cheers

We Dont Care About Your Dev Carrier 2009 , 2010 , 2011 or Whatever is that, Just post The proof about the "BUG" or maybe you can use your Experience from 2009 to fix it?

or its just a number 2009 like Goodwin say no Competent Programmer can help him , Show your skill from 2009 dude.

stop act like pro , talking bullshit but still waiting for his update and use it for free or maybe sell it soon 

8 hours ago, Roslaw said:

Bullshit, show your skill and fxxk off 

Little bit i know about @Roslaw, him have own zone guard also. These features are good and there many rf server using it.

So, i have to say him have more knowledge about zone guard and bug in zone, not at all are bullshit.

If i have a knowledge about programing, with pleasure im joining thr project.

I have many respect for those joining the forum discussion.

If him don't want to help, it is him choice. I don't have any problem about that. 

Please keep this thread enjoy to discuss.

Edited by Nuna

exdeus.dev ]
WebCP | Private Course

21 hours ago, Nuna said:

Little bit i know about @Roslaw, him have own zone guard also. These features are good and there many rf server using it.

So, i have to say him have more knowledge about zone guard and bug in zone, not at all are bullshit.

If i have a knowledge about programing, with pleasure im joining thr project.

I have many respect for those joining the forum discussion.

If him don't want to help, it is him choice. I don't have any problem about that. 

Please keep this thread enjoy to discuss.

Not his  own zone guard,that is RF dev-corp,  bullshit. @Roslaw

7 hours ago, huimm said:

Not his  own zone guard,that is RF dev-corp,  bullshit. @Roslaw

I'm trying my best to ignore stupid comment
but this kid trying so hard to making fake story about me. :P

Out Of Topic

I have my own zone guard and its called RShield (Roslaw Shield) free and paid version (2012-2016).
lol.thumb.PNG.6f203c73f4c121bc939f231170a9573d.PNG

The list of costumers from 2015: MarketPlace
Then I stopped selling it in 2016 because I was busy with my real job.

now I just using my own guard for my own project ^_^.
Tod.thumb.png.e151c6b9edb521caf5c9211feeff569a.png

DevCorp...?:
3.thumb.PNG.8a72b3f585665c42a623beb20a52dc7b.PNG

This is only a small part of my story.
I do not have to tell everything just to counter your bullshit...

Your are not even testing this guard in your real server with a proper setup.
You are not giving any feedback in this project.
You kids just looking for free stuff and acting like cheerleader or crazy fans to get more free stuff without doing anything. then get profit from it. B|

Back to topic

Please discuss well. The bad feedback is not intended to discredit the product.
I love this source code and its framework implementation.
Now Im following @i7Core advice to re-write all the code to the single project and single .dll file.
I will be silent reader now. don't worry, I will not giving any bad feedback again. ^_^

Edited by Roslaw

A reminder to keep the discussion clean and friendly. We're all here to discuss and progress RF Development.

Calling out someone's skills is unnecessary here. If you have something to say, release your own work at let it speak for itself.

Any future off-topic replies will be deleted. Please keep it clean and polite, guys.

lol why ppl so hostile, go measure each other dicks and be done with xD. goodwin just asking for proof, and roslaw provide it. and i think its always good to have a feedback, especially a bad one bcs then we knew what went wrong like goodwin said least we can do is providing bugs, a few ppl can actually code, and looking into release section this is the most active thread that going on. so lets keep this civil. gw sendiri juga engga kontribusi cuma bisa download doang. and i just want to thank you for you guys that contribute, pls dont make a bad comment stop you for contributing :D

Edited by cybercyber
rip english

As for the population problem, i think only certain asian  servers will ever get more than 500 players online, since the game is still popular there,  in fact most servers don't ever stand a chance getting 200+ online and the fact is that almost all of them struggle to maintain more than a dozen players. When a major gaming brazillian facebook page (500k+ likes) opened a server last year, it had 450 players at launch but after 3 months the server was empty. Redfox official server also lacks real players and i don't think it ever got more than 3k online,  so it is quite amazing that a private server is getting such high population

I would advice against helping that clebson guy, know as clebson francelino the rf online vermin in brazil, he just open a server and close it after enought people have donated, escaping with the money, closing the fb groups and claiming the server was hacked,  and has been doing that since 2015, at least, i would say he has done that 12 times by now, always coming back with a new server name and facebook group, but since he isnt intelligent enought not to use his real name in the donation info or even protect his files, its easy to detect him in his news verminous ventures. Can't think of a better leecher

Edited by lordx300