RF-Dev | RF Online Development
g00dw1n

Yorozuya - Open Source Zone Guard [2.2.3.2]

Posted (edited)

Update Yorozuya 1.4:

1. Made a proper fix for unknown potion related error: 9 for set effects - Previous fix removed all set effects, this new one removes the delay calculation for continuous pots (pots in the macro menu) This possibly breaks no delay pots but imo you shouldn't even be using those in the first place

2. Proper fix for moving through portals when in battle mode and being attacked 

Link: You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Edited by Creatorly

Hello everyone, I would like to express my thanks to the goodwin for the work done.

I slightly rewrote the formula for calculating the elemental protection. For monsters the old combined formula is used, and for players new. Unfortunately at the moment there is not enough time to fully test it, so I ask anyone not difficult to write their comments.

In my implementation, each unit of the element is equal to 1% reduction in incoming damage. In the settings, you can change this. Also, restrictions are added for players and Mau to avoid unnecessary reduction of spontaneous damage. In my opinion, the Mau began to work normally, because now they do not suffer from magicians and lan4ers. Unfortunately, I can not check with the players.

I'll attach a link to the DLL and global.json. In the configuration file, in the "addon.defence_formula" section, you need to add the following fields:

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Thank you in advance !

What tool did you use to get the proper memory values? I've been looking for some docs on how to do this but couldn't find any. I would like to extend and create modules for yorozuya as well 

In this case, I replaced the function GetTotalTol in the memory of the server, its function. To obtain data, for example, about resistances, the character created an object of class ATF :: CPlayer. Goodwin created an excellent framework, which I used. To understand how this or that function works, I used the IDA Pro disassembler, and created my own. The source code for the project is open, and documented, so using examples of already completed implementations to write modules is easy.

LootExchange,

"name": "addon.loot_exchange",
 "config": {
  "activated": true,
  "exchange_all": false,

"m_Item":12,

"m_nMoney": 16   

HELP !!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

addon.loot_exchange  by item  iyyyy23 and iyyyy24 on type 16 (dalant)

Edited by RFPvPSyle

Be more specific with your posts, please. People want to help you but simply begging for help without a clear description of the issue gets us nowhere.