RF-Dev | RF Online Development
Sign in to follow this  
LewS

Project Server Long Term RPG/PVP

I know Trizrohka.
It's a pity rf community has some people copying the works of others.

" THIS TOOLS AND SERVICES 100% MADE BY ME, COPYRIGHT BY ME, I'M NOT USING OTHER WORKS."  

Edited by LewS

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Yeah I agree...., even in here :). but Trizrohka will convert it to C++ program. and use a simple protection to prevent people to copy it.

564654645.PNG.9d3ccd4db51dacf858ab69b608e20b31.PNG

From what I've seen, everyone posting on RF-Dev has included credits on where original work has come from. I haven't seen anyone claim Trizrohka parser as their own.

Just because someone used leaked code in another project to help others doesn't mean they stole something, or claimed someone else's work. That is a very far-fetched claim.

If you see someone here releasing someone else's work without giving credits, let me know and I'll deal with it. This isn't RaGEZONE, so this stuff doesn't fly here. We're trying to build a credible development community and this type of stuff goes directly against that.

So you can help someone, you need to steal from others and also steal the source code and say that you are 100% created by you? I have nothing against the person to use something "leaked", but at least ask permission from the developer of the tool.
It was not you who spent hours trying to build code and solving algorithm and codec problems.
It is easy to give CTRL + C.
Do from the beginning that no one wants.
That is my opinion.

Edited by LewS

I don't see a problem with it in this case. He mentioned where the code example was taken from, and he used it to help another member of the community without asking for anything in return. Credit was given where credit was due. Not everyone here is a professional developer and are just trying to help people out, although a lot of people here are very good hobbyist coders.

What is so wrong about that? People have used my code without asking or crediting me. I'm flattered by it, because I'm helping people solve problems they couldn't figure out on their own. Its satisfying to me, as it shows our development community is still alive.

There is no point of this website if people don't freely help each other.

Yes, my code are 100% made by me before the trizrohka was leaked. Im coding using "python" for my converter.

And in one time, my friend ask me to changes the output of data and HEX Order. As u can see i splitted the .dat

There's only like that, is not hard to reorder hex position / like type data itemcode client in Structurian Editor.

Im not copying his tools, and i already finish my converter before trizrhoka leaked. Just like making standard view.

As in my quotes "IM NOT USING OTHER WORKS, Made by me"

The preview of code :

prev.jpg

sry for messy coding

Edited by PrinceRay

yeah 00a10307 is thrirozka excel code and 0703a100 is basic code