Zion

Verkey

Verkey was part to avoid change your .bin have protect with your server using client "That was old school way to protect your server"

You can find verkey on "RF_Online.bin using strs" and "WorldSystem.ini last part"

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

Copy and paste to notepad then save format as .strs

Edited by ErlBinary

You inspired me to unfold the untold mysteries of the CODE. Otherwise I am but no one. By bringing me in the strong binding FORCE of the CIRCLE,
I began to know the very reason, why I exist. And without a twofold deliberation I became a warrior, A WARRIOR OF THE CODE. And I will set the world FREE....

By: CodeWarrior

You must be a registered member of RF-Dev and logged in to view this content.

May I ask about this? if we change the verkey in the client part. we can still see the verkey since it can be decrypted by that .strs above. I mean we can see the verkey in the legit client RF_Online.bin and can be put in any Modified RF_Online.bin.

when your bin was encrypt it gives extrabytes and if you delete it bin will back to normal size and can open it using dateditor with strs still you can see it but even you change it was useless because server side verkey code need same with bin verkey code i guest you need to put max 32character