CheezyDibbIes

I want to learn!

Hello all!. I am a rf player for a very long time now(since the beginning of rf)  and im planning to make my own game based on rf which i wanna put it on mobile. but as of now i wanna learn how to edit 3d model, change texture, change effects, map editing, tools to use for 3d model editing, texture,effects. what file type does the 3d model,texture and effects are. can it be use to convert to blender/unity or other platform. and where do i start? i really wanna learn this i hope anyone can help me.  (sorry i make mistake on my grammars ?)

so short questions:

What tools to use for 3d modeling, texture editing, effects manipulation, and file conversion?

: Can the files be imported from other platform/program like Blender or Unity?

: Where do i start to learn?

Thanks a lot for replies. I've been a fan of this game and i want to expand its concept to mobile or even the game itself. 

learning to be a rf developer and planning to make a mobile out of this

16 hours ago, CheezyDibbIes said:

oh god thanks a lot for this i got confuse what to start since there are too many files to download. i might try this out and hopefully i can import this to other platform ??

Don't give up! The information is buried but there is a lot of useful info out there.

One day we will have a proper guide from start to finish. It is still on my to-do list, but I am very busy with work still.

Closing this since it is resolved. Feel free to make a new thread with any specific questions. Good luck!