Hello, @ax1oo! Welcome! 😎
For the server side, we re-added the MobMessage_str.dat which we took out in the past as an "optimization". We didn't realize at the time this still causes a crash on monster message attempts. We are looking at an updated way to remove it as a future optional modification.
That is the only thing changed on server-side. The other fixes were on client side BIN. Updating the RF_Online.bin to a more recent version of the PlayRF client fixed the set effect issues. @Alyx then applied a patch for the client to load the datatable folder as DAT files instead of EDF files. This will save a lot of minutes when editing files, and if all players can use the same EDF > DAT tool to decrypt game files, well its not really encrypted anyway. This also made the game client load slightly faster. The startup hang is slightly reduced on first load.
I moved your thread into the general discussion forum for the game files. If you have any other questions about updates feel free to follow up. 👍